- Looking for a good time but don't want to drive down to Seattle or hang out in weird public bathrooms?
- We got you! Exit 192 Improv harvests the best improv comedians from all over Puget Sound and brings them to Everett every dang month!
- So stay local and shuffle your heiny over to the HET in downtown Everett.
- Grab a drink from the theatre's full bar and watch as hilarious characters, ridiculous stories, and the smartest dirty jokes you've ever heard are all created instantly from the stuff you yell!
- Warning: This show spawns mature content, so viewer discretion is advised.
- Free Monthly Improv Comedy Show
- Third Saturday of every month
- Cafe Zippy - 1502 Rucker Ave
We teach multiple Improv classes to people of all ages. Click Here for info and to sign up!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Exit 192 Shows
The Historic Everett Theatre (HET)
2911 Colby Ave
Everett, Wa. 98201
- Art Walk - FEB 20th
- Super Happy Fun Live Improv Art Auction Comedy Show - MAR 7TH
- The Splash Zone - MAR 21ST